Linden & Associates, Inc., established in 1992 and incorporated in 1994, is a full service owner representation and general contracting firm specializing in Luxury Custom Construction. As a builder Linden & Associates has completed commercial & residential projects representing more than $500 million. Projects range from $100,000 renovations to new construction of a $40,000,000 estate.
Two important characteristics have led to the success of Linden & Associates. First, Linden & Associates is an owner advocate, continuously working to uphold owner requirements and needs. Second, is its fanatical devotion to three areas not commonly associated with the construction industry: organization, communication and craftsmanship with extreme attention to design details. All Linden & Associates projects are assigned full time or part time project supervisors who are at the job site five to six days a week (Sundays too if necessary). All projects are required to have seamless email communications between all major team members. Owners receive bi-weekly computerized billing statements showing a combination of financial information in over 80 itemized categories plus copies of all invoices and lien releases.
Unwavering attention to the business side of the construction process benefits everyone. The owner and architect are able to see a final product that follows the spirit of the original vision for a reasonable cost. And, the subcontractors get in and out with minimal down time, increasing their profit margin and providing incentive to offer services at the lowest possible price.
Linden & Associates, Inc. is experienced in managing & constructing a broad range of architectural styles Italian Mediterranean, Country French, Greek Mediterranean, Spanish Mediterranean, Craftsman, English Cottage, Contemporary, Minimalist, Lofts, Renovations of Condominiums, Commercial Shopping Centers , We pride ourselves in being able to accurately translate an owner’s, interior designers, or an architects vision into reality.
Specialized Services: Linden & Associates, Inc. provides a variety of services beyond that of the typical owner’s representative & General Contractor. Many of these specialized services ensure that customer needs are exceeded. Some of these services include:
- Experienced in constructing projects with difficult site characteristics
- Expert at installation of Hillside Foundations, specializing in caissons, retaining walls, poured in place concrete walls, structural slabs, structural steel, and in slab HVAC Systems.
- Extensive Ocean/Beach Environment Construction Expertise in Sustainable Architectural Systems, Solar energy, natural building products that improve interior air quality, and natural & environmentally friendly alternative construction materials
- Full interior & exterior services including landscaping, interiors, etc.
Linden & Associates prides itself on a reputation of integrity and craftsmanship resulting from working closely not only with architects and designers, but with the owner and their designated team. The quality of our projects is evident from the moment you step inside a Linden & Associates residence. Additionally, this quality is clearly demonstrated by the various published works. Some of these works include:
- Kitchen Trends, Volume 16 2001
- Architectural Digest, July 1996 (Cover): Residence
- Metropolitan Home Magazine, Fall/Winter 1997: Residence.
- Architectural Digest, May 1998: Residence.
- Los Angeles Times Magazine, February 1995 (Center Spread): Architects for Shelter.
Equipment, Information Systems and Communication Services: A key element to Linden & Associates success has been its capital investment in communication, in field, and construction information systems. This includes:
- Prolog Project Management System
- Micro Soft Terminal Services, internet Video Security
- Gtco Plan Digitizing System
- Digital Video & Imaging
- On site office presence
- Hepa Air Filtration System – Utilized during construction to reduce debris in wall & air systems.
- Micro encoded financial system – Providing project funding security.
- Extensive Architectural Library
- Extensive computer Systems including full field support.
Staffing Support: Linden & Associates has no reliance on outside organizations for staffing. However, outside firms are utilized for additional expertise in computer support, legal services and certified accounting.